Wednesday, January 2, 2013

A boat on the river

Last night, I had a very short, very sweet session. On the first hand, I doubled up when I made a boat on the river. I had called a big turn bet in order to be able to see the river, and knew that if I just checked, my opponent (who had me covered) would likely put me all in. He did, and I happily called. My boat beat his straight to win a pot worth $42,400. Analyzing his play, I think it was a big mistake to put me all in when the board was showing a pair. He was basically guaranteeing that the only hands which would call him would beat him. He would have been far better off just checking.

During current Hold'em session you were dealt 2 hands and saw flop:
 - 1 out of 1 times while in big blind (100%)
 - 0 out of 1 times while in small blind (0%)
 - 0 out of 0 times in other positions (0%)
 - a total of 1 out of 2 (50%)
 Pots won at showdown - 1 of 1 (100%)
 Pots won without showdown - 0

delta: $42,300
cash game no limit hold'em balance: $3.972,194
balance: $6,421,602

No comments:

Post a Comment