Wednesday, January 23, 2013

The best of all possible flops

If you play poker long enough, you're going to see some really awesome things. Some will happen to others, and some will happen to you. You really shouldn't be too surprised when they do. Last night, a really awesome thing happened to me. It was a personal first. I flopped a royal flush. I'd had royal flushes before, but I'd never flopped one. Unlike my other three royal flushes, which were all in clubs, this one was in diamonds. I didn't make much money out of my good fortune; the pot I won was only worth $2,488. Of course, that was decidedly secondary to the pure pleasure I had in seeing that flop!

During current Hold'em session you were dealt 54 hands and saw flop:
 - 4 out of 6 times while in big blind (66%)
 - 5 out of 8 times while in small blind (62%)
 - 25 out of 40 times in other positions (62%)
 - a total of 34 out of 54 (62%)
 Pots won at showdown - 4 of 9 (44%)
 Pots won without showdown - 4

delta: $5,480
cash game no limit hold'em balance: $4,135,800
balance: $6,585,208

No comments:

Post a Comment