Thursday, January 3, 2013

Riverboat ace

Last night, I had another boat on the river early on. It wasn't a double up, but was enough of a gain to tempt me to quit early. I didn't resist. You could say that with two sessions in a row ending in this fashion, I'm a riverboat ace :-) Of course, there's no such animal. I happened to be the beneficiary of pure luck two nights running; the most I can say for myself is that I knew what to do with it :-)

During current Hold'em session you were dealt 4 hands and saw flop:
 - 0 out of 1 times while in big blind (0%)
 - 0 out of 1 times while in small blind (0%)
 - 1 out of 2 times in other positions (50%)
 - a total of 1 out of 4 (25%)
 Pots won at showdown - 1 of 1 (100%)
 Pots won without showdown - 0

delta: $21,600
cash game no limit hold'em balance: $3,993,794
balance: $6,443,202


No comments:

Post a Comment