Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Mesa

For fun, I like to try to come up with names which describe the shape of the bar chart formed by plotting regular snapshots of my stack size over the course of a session. Looking at Saturday's bar chart, the word which immediately sprang to mind was "mesa"; my stack jumps from $40K to $60K about a third of the way through the session, stays in the $58K - $68K range for almost half of the session, then drops back down to $40K in the last fifth of the session. The shape of the bar chart looks like a classic horizon line in a Western.

Luckily for me, some overly aggressive players joined my table, and I was able to rocket my stack upwards on my last hand; I won a pot worth $86,235 with a pair of kings.

delta: $46,035
balance: $878,730

No comments:

Post a Comment