Friday, September 25, 2015

Time for another poker diet

Over the years, I've gone on various poker diets. None of them has lasted very long, but they serve a purpose. I think it's time for another :-) My goal is simple: to play less hands per cash game session. I won't set a hard limit, since that might cause me to miss out on some really lucrative hands. What I want to do is play about half the volume of hands I've been playing lately. Let's check the numbers ...

Since I returned to cash games on September 16th, I've played 826 hands in 9 sessions. That averages out to 91.77 hands per session. My goal is to try to lower that average to 50 hands per session. We'll see how I do :-)

During current Hold'em session you were dealt 81 hands and saw flop:
 - 7 out of 11 times while in big blind (63%)
 - 9 out of 11 times while in small blind (81%)
 - 31 out of 59 times in other positions (52%)
 - a total of 47 out of 81 (58%)
 Pots won at showdown - 5 of 16 (31%)
 Pots won without showdown - 2

delta: $-31,372
cash game no limit hold'em balance: $5,893,256
balance: $7,182,487

No comments:

Post a Comment