Saturday, September 19, 2015

$98,412,840

The gaudy number which I've used for the title of this post is the amount of play money I've spent on cash game no limit hold'em hands. By definition, this amount is less than or equal to the amount of play money I've wagered on cash game no limit hold'em hands, for the simple reason that uncalled bet amounts are always returned to the bettor. Therefore, I think it's quite safe to say that I've wagered over $100 million play dollars on cash game no limit hold'em in my career. That's more than double the amount of play money I've wagered on sit and go tournaments in my career, and 148 times the amount of play money I've wagered on MTTs. This is proof positive that cash games are my bread and butter, and that I stray from them at my peril.

During current Hold'em session you were dealt 83 hands and saw flop:
 - 9 out of 10 times while in big blind (90%)
 - 6 out of 11 times while in small blind (54%)
 - 18 out of 62 times in other positions (29%)
 - a total of 33 out of 83 (39%)
 Pots won at showdown - 9 of 14 (64%)
 Pots won without showdown - 9

delta: $10,417
cash game no limit hold'em balance: $6,016,576
balance: $7,305,807

No comments:

Post a Comment