Friday, September 11, 2015

Sometimes one donkey is all you need

I've mentioned before how fish (mediocre players) are vital to poker. I wouldn't say that donkeys (foolishly risk-taking players) are vital, but they sure come in handy now and then :-) In an MTT, sometimes one donkey is all you need. That was the case for me last night. On hand 20, a donkey went all in preflop with absolute rags, as I discovered when I called him. He'd been dealt deuce nine offsuit and I'd been dealt cowboys (pocket kings). My cowboys held up, and I raked in a pot worth $3,238. That enabled me to fold my way into the money. Cashing in these huge field MTTs is starting to feel as easy as taking candy from a baby :-)

style flavor buy_in entry players hands place winnings

MTT   NLHE      900   100       9    65    95     2726


delta: $1,726
MTT NLHE balance: $-13,650
balance: $7,435,394

No comments:

Post a Comment