Thursday, September 3, 2015

Easy money

One of the aspects of huge field MTTs which I find amusing is how fast the number of remaining players can go down. The PokerStars software helpfully keeps a running count prominently displayed. Sometimes it feels like all I need to do to make the money is just sit there and watch the counter run down. That's what I call easy money :-)

I had just such an easy money situation on Tuesday night. The last I remember checking, there were about a hundred spots to go to make the money, and all of sudden, the money was there. There must have been a huge spike of players hitting the rail in a really short period of time. I'll take it :-)

style flavor buy_in entry players hands place winnings

MTT   NLHE      900   100       6    53   225     1643


delta: $643
MTT NLHE balance: $-30,397
balance: $7,418,647

No comments:

Post a Comment