Thursday, September 24, 2015

The four tops

I sat and stared at the bar chart of my stack size over the course of last night's session for a long time, trying to come up with an angle for this post. It has several interesting features. I was underwater for the first half of the session, and above water for the second. My largest positive hand delta put me into the black for the first time. What I finally settled on as the focal point was the fact that my stack hit its maximum at the very end of the session, and held it for four straight hands, since I bet no money on the final three. I don't have to look it up to know that this is the first time this strange ending, which I'm calling "the four tops", has occurred.

During current Hold'em session you were dealt 91 hands and saw flop:
 - 9 out of 13 times while in big blind (69%)
 - 2 out of 13 times while in small blind (15%)
 - 25 out of 65 times in other positions (38%)
 - a total of 36 out of 91 (39%)
 Pots won at showdown - 5 of 6 (83%)
 Pots won without showdown - 4

delta: $24,548
cash game no limit hold'em balance: $5,924,628
balance: $7,213,859

No comments:

Post a Comment