Sunday, September 27, 2015

Back to the high chaparral

In Saturday night's session, I achieved a high chaparral count of 6. That was the first time I'd had such a high count in nearly a year. This indicates that I was dialed in, and also that I was getting dealt premium hands with some regularity. Obviously, you can't control the hands you get dealt, only what you do with them. I didn't slim down as far as I'd hoped to on my poker diet, but was still under the bloated average I'm hoping to halve.

During current Hold'em session you were dealt 61 hands and saw flop:
 - 6 out of 7 times while in big blind (85%)
 - 3 out of 8 times while in small blind (37%)
 - 17 out of 46 times in other positions (36%)
 - a total of 26 out of 61 (42%)
 Pots won at showdown - 6 of 9 (66%)
 Pots won without showdown - 0

delta: $53,735
cash game no limit hold'em balance: $5,946,991
balance: $7,236,222

No comments:

Post a Comment