Monday, September 14, 2015

Nearing .500

After 45 MTT NLHEs, I'm one money finish away from hitting .500. I've made the money 22 times, and missed it 23 times. I think I've perfected a method for making the money. The ironic thing is, if everyone tried to follow this method, it would fall apart. That's due to the fact that a fundamental piece of the strategy is to join the tournament at the end of the late registration period. The reason for doing this is to maximize the number of players who have hit the rail before you even start playing. If everyone waited until the end of the late registration period, then no one would have hit the rail by the time anyone joined. Luckily for me, this is only a hypothetical problem :-)

buy_in entry players hands entries places_paid place winnings

   900   100       6    47     817         216   112     2316


delta: $1,316
MTT NLHE balance: $-10,032
balance: $7,439,012

No comments:

Post a Comment