Wednesday, October 2, 2013

The land of the aught nines

I've mentioned the land of the ones several times before in this blog. That's where you are when you win one out of every nine hands, which is your expected result at a nine player table, everything else being equal. Of course, everything else is never equal, but that's a story for another day. I've never mentioned the land of the aught nines before, so now I will. The land of the anythings is how I describe an endlessly repeating decimal number. The land of the ones is .111111... The land of the twos is .222222... So you won't be surprised to discover that the land of the aught nines is .090909... That's where you are when you win one out of every eleven hands. That's all I managed to do last night, but that's all I needed to do, since I still came out with a nice profit.

During current Hold'em session you were dealt 22 hands and saw flop:
 - 3 out of 3 times while in big blind (100%)
 - 2 out of 3 times while in small blind (66%)
 - 9 out of 16 times in other positions (56%)
 - a total of 14 out of 22 (63%)
 Pots won at showdown - 2 of 3 (66%)
 Pots won without showdown - 0

delta: $13,501
cash game no limit hold'em balance: $5,061,403
balance: $7,418,356

No comments:

Post a Comment