Thursday, October 17, 2013

1000 posts ago

I've written over 1,000 posts to this blog. I didn't try to commemorate the 1,000th post, mainly because I couldn't quite figure out which one it was :-) Blogger shows me different numbers depending on where I'm looking. Suffice it to say, though, that whatever the exact number of posts is, it's a shitload. 1,000 posts ago, I was homing in on my 50th post. At the time, I thought 50 posts was a big deal. Now I know that 50 posts is a blip, a rounding error. Get back to me when you've written 10,000 posts, I tell myself.

Here's the thing. I love poker. I can't foresee a time when I won't love poker. I love everything about it, including writing about it. Writing about poker is a labor of love, which means it's not really a labor at all. I enjoy writing about poker just as much as I enjoy playing it. The only way I could love poker more than I do right now is if somehow I could make a living either playing it or writing about it. Here's to the next 1,000 posts!

During current Hold'em session you were dealt 46 hands and saw flop:
 - 6 out of 6 times while in big blind (100%)
 - 1 out of 5 times while in small blind (20%)
 - 23 out of 35 times in other positions (65%)
 - a total of 30 out of 46 (65%)
 Pots won at showdown - 5 of 9 (55%)
 Pots won without showdown - 2

delta: $52,616
cash game no limit hold'em balance: $5,262,102
balance: $7,619,055

No comments:

Post a Comment