Tuesday, October 15, 2013

LCHUD

Today I modified one of my poker utilities in order to be able to calculate my LCHUD. What the frack is that, you may well ask. It's yet another neo neo. LCHUD stands for Lifetime Cash game Heads Up Delta. Up until this moment, I've played 38,559 hands of cash game no limit hold'em. Of those hands, only 654 were heads up. When I ran the utility to total the hand deltas of those heads up hands, I discovered that my LCHUD is positive, although just barely; it's currently $748. Looking at the bar chart of my LCHUD over the course of my career, I see that it approximates a sine wave. I'm happy with that, as I don't think it's reasonable to expect much better. I'll be interested to see what my LTHUD (Lifetime Tournament Heads Up Delta) is, and whether its bar chart also approximates a sine wave; however, that's an exercise for another day.

Last night, I played reasonably well, but a cooler left me in the red. On hand 55, I flopped a queen high straight, but lost the huge main pot of $150,000 when an opponent made a full house on the river. As you might expect, winning the side pot of $13,628 didn't excite me very much. I was a 67% favorite after the flop, but it wasn't meant to be. What was very unusual about last night's session was that fully 83 of the 169 hands I played were heads up. My CHUD (Cash game Heads Up Delta) for last night's session was positive - a whopping $142 :-)

During current Hold'em session you were dealt 169 hands and saw flop:
 - 55 out of 58 times while in big blind (94%)
 - 41 out of 57 times while in small blind (71%)
 - 25 out of 54 times in other positions (46%)
 - a total of 121 out of 169 (71%)
 Pots won at showdown - 18 of 32 (56%)
 Pots won without showdown - 40

delta: $-42,820
cash game no limit hold'em balance: $5,183,891
balance: $7,540,844

No comments:

Post a Comment