Thursday, March 3, 2011

Rebound

Last night, I rebounded nicely from Tuesday night's debacle. So nicely, in fact, that I decided to do a little number crunching to see where it ranked all-time in my poker history. There are several ways this can be calculated, but I decided to use the following criteria:

1. the rebound session immediately followed a losing session
2. the session before the losing session must have been a winning one
3. all the chips which were lost in the losing session must have been won back in the rebound session
4. the number of big blinds which were lost in the losing session is used as the rebound number, instead of the number of chips lost; this is to normalize for different betting minimums between tables

Using these criteria, last night's rebound was my second best ever -- I rebounded from losing 400 big blinds. My best ever rebound was very recent -- last Thursday night, I rebounded from losing 600 big blinds.

During current Omaha session you were dealt 20 hands and saw flop:
- 3 out of 3 times while in big blind (100%)
- 3 out of 4 times while in small blind (75%)
- 11 out of 13 times in other positions (84%)
- a total of 17 out of 20 (85%)
Pots won at showdown - 3 of 6 (50%)
Pots won without showdown - 1

delta: $4,280
balance: $1,040,387

No comments:

Post a Comment