Saturday, March 5, 2011

Five spot

Last night's session was memorable for the winning streak I had at the end -- I won five hands in a row. The thing is, I didn't even realize I was on the streak until I was saving the history of the fourth hand; the PokerStars software highlights the hands you win in green, and I suddenly noticed a nice little set of text lines in green!

Good poker decisions in general, and good Omaha poker decisions specifically, are really starting to become second nature to me. There's a curious side effect of this, though -- I don't get quite as much of a rush playing as I used to. Don't get me wrong, it's still very enjoyable; it's just more routine than it used to be.

I'm sure my complaisance will wear off fast if I go on a losing streak, but right now I feel like I have Omaha all figured out. Famous last words?

During current Omaha session you were dealt 31 hands and saw flop:
- 6 out of 7 times while in big blind (85%)
- 3 out of 5 times while in small blind (60%)
- 16 out of 19 times in other positions (84%)
- a total of 25 out of 31 (80%)
Pots won at showdown - 5 of 6 (83%)
Pots won without showdown - 2

delta: $2,190
balance: $1,043,717

No comments:

Post a Comment