Wednesday, March 2, 2011

A night for beautiful losers

Last night, I had a session of nearly perfect futility. Though I played at two tables, I won only one hand, and for a minuscule pot. However, some of my losing hands were things of beauty! To wit:

- my queen high straight lost to a queen high flush; both hands were made by the river card, which was the queen of spades; I lost $1,315 on this hand

- my ace high flush lost to a full house, tens full of kings; this hand took me to the felt at the first table I joined; I lost $630 on this hand

- my ace high straight lost to a jack high flush; I lost $480 on this hand

To cap off my night, I did something I swore I'd never do -- I went all in on a draw. I lost $660 on that hand.

During current Omaha session you were dealt 22 hands and saw flop:
- 3 out of 3 times while in big blind (100%)
- 4 out of 4 times while in small blind (100%)
- 11 out of 15 times in other positions (73%)
- a total of 18 out of 22 (81%)
Pots won at showdown - 0 of 4 (0%)
Pots won without showdown - 1

delta: $-4,000
balance: $1,036,107

No comments:

Post a Comment