Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Waiting on a boat

Last night, I hit the felt at the first table I joined when I went all in on the possibility of making a full house; in other words, I was waiting on a boat :-) It never arrived, unfortunately. I'm going to have to write an Omaha-specific odds calculator to figure out if I was right to wait instead of bailing. At the next table, after only a couple of hands I flopped a straight which held out, winning back all my losses and then some; I took the profit immediately.

During current Omaha session you were dealt 20 hands and saw flop:
- 2 out of 3 times while in big blind (66%)
- 4 out of 4 times while in small blind (100%)
- 6 out of 13 times in other positions (46%)
- a total of 12 out of 20 (60%)
Pots won at showdown - 2 of 3 (66%)
Pots won without showdown - 0

delta: $2,892
balance: $1,026,104

No comments:

Post a Comment