Thursday, February 3, 2011

Table selection

I've mentioned before the criteria I use for selecting a table to join. The most important one is that no player be in a clear bullying position. I goofed last night; I joined a table where there was a huge disparity between the stack sizes of the two players in the lead ($23k and $20k) and those of the others (an average of about $4k). I must have thought that those two players would keep each other honest, but that was a faulty assumption. I only lasted four hands at that table!

I lasted much longer at the second table (31 hands), but still ended up hitting the felt. Tonight, I'll make sure to join a table where no player has more than $8k.

During current Omaha session you were dealt 35 hands and saw flop:
- 2 out of 5 times while in big blind (40%)
- 4 out of 5 times while in small blind (80%)
- 14 out of 25 times in other positions (56%)
- a total of 20 out of 35 (57%)
Pots won at showdown - 1 of 3 (33%)
Pots won without showdown - 1

delta: $-4,000
balance: $1,022,104

No comments:

Post a Comment