Friday, February 25, 2011

Turning the dial to 11

I never saw the rock mockumentary "This is Spinal Tap", but am aware of one impact it had on popular culture; to wit, the whimsical concept of going beyond the bounds of the possible, illustrated in the movie by someone in the band turning up the dial on an amplifier to 11, when its maximum setting was 10.

Last night, I turned the dial to 11 in my betting; in other words, I bet the pot early and often. Luckily for me, I had great hands to work with! It was a short but very sweet session. I won so much money in relation to my starting stack that I was immediately convinced that the session was my best ever, percentage-wise; this turned out to be true.

During current Omaha session you were dealt 5 hands and saw flop:
- 0 out of 0 times while in big blind (0%)
- 1 out of 1 times while in small blind (100%)
- 4 out of 4 times in other positions (100%)
- a total of 5 out of 5 (100%)
Pots won at showdown - 3 of 3 (100%)
Pots won without showdown - 0

delta: $9,040
balance: $1,039,970

No comments:

Post a Comment