Friday, February 18, 2011

McMansioned

Last night I played pretty well for the most part, but not quite well enough. One good thing did come out of the session, though; after being burned twice in the same way, I was inspired to come up with a poker neologism describing how. "McMansioned" is born (or perhaps I should say repurposed)! That's what has been done to you when your full house has lost to a better one.

McMansion #1: my eights full of fives lost to an eights full of kings
McMansion #2: my aces full of eights lost to an aces full of nines

During current Omaha session you were dealt 95 hands and saw flop:
- 18 out of 20 times while in big blind (90%)
- 19 out of 22 times while in small blind (86%)
- 42 out of 53 times in other positions (79%)
- a total of 79 out of 95 (83%)
Pots won at showdown - 12 of 29 (41%)
Pots won without showdown - 12

Once again, long is wrong.

delta: $-440
balance: $1,028,245

No comments:

Post a Comment