Sunday, February 20, 2011

Signor Showdown

On Friday night, I had a choppy session, but came out on top. The one stat which really stood out was my showdown percentage; it was a perfect 100. Just call me Signor Showdown! What made this stat more notable than the other times I've achieved it was the larger number of showdown hands -- 7.

I sent a suggestion to PokerStars a while back that they host some higher stakes play money Omaha tables, but didn't get a response. I'm really missing the higher stakes!

During current Omaha session you were dealt 24 hands and saw flop:
- 3 out of 5 times while in big blind (60%)
- 4 out of 6 times while in small blind (66%)
- 11 out of 13 times in other positions (84%)
- a total of 18 out of 24 (75%)
Pots won at showdown - 7 of 7 (100%)
Pots won without showdown - 0

delta: $895
balance: $1,029,140

No comments:

Post a Comment