Thursday, February 10, 2011

The second table

I haven't kept statistics on how well I do at a second table after I hit the felt at the first, but my gut tells me it's pretty well. In the beginning, I was religious about ending my night after hitting the felt, but I relaxed that rule around the time I bumped myself back up to the higher stakes tables.

On Saturday night, after hitting the felt at table number one, I won it all back, plus a bonne bouche, at table number two. I really believe this has been my most common result at a second table; it makes me wish I could just bring a "table two" mindset with me to the first table!

During current Omaha session you were dealt 93 hands and saw flop:
- 25 out of 26 times while in big blind (96%)
- 24 out of 28 times while in small blind (85%)
- 30 out of 39 times in other positions (76%)
- a total of 79 out of 93 (84%)
Pots won at showdown - 11 of 19 (57%)
Pots won without showdown - 10

delta: $248
balance: $1,019,397

No comments:

Post a Comment