Saturday, September 4, 2010

More shark fins

Last night, the shape of the bar chart of my stack over time was shark fins trending up again, just the way I like them! They're my first shark fins in 7 card stud. The other two session shapes were basically porpoising.

Another characteristic I really like about 7 card stud which neither Hold'em nor Omaha share is the ability to bluff purely based on the strength of your up cards. It's a bluff with more bite than bluffs in community card games; with a community card game bluff, you can easily be shooting yourself in the foot, since the board could actually be helping one of your opponents.

My last hand of the night, I won a pot worth $986 when a flush and straight draw turned into trip fives on the last two streets.

delta: $501
balance: $1,037,624

No comments:

Post a Comment