Tuesday, September 28, 2010

First fourpeat

Last night, I set the record for most losing sessions in a row so far in my poker career -- four. I guess it had to happen sometime! Not surprisingly, I'm below the golden ratio once again. This'll make me sound like a broken record, but once again I was pretty happy with my play. How can that be, you ask? Well, just as it's possible to play poorly and come out ahead, due to some timely luck, it's also possible to play well and come up a little short, due to some untimely luck.

I decided to call it a night after losing a trip sixes hand where I got outkicked.

During current Hold'em session you were dealt 69 hands and saw flop:
- 8 out of 9 times while in big blind (88%)
- 8 out of 9 times while in small blind (88%)
- 40 out of 51 times in other positions (78%)
- a total of 56 out of 69 (81%)
Pots won at showdown - 7 of 10 (70%)
Pots won without showdown - 2

delta: $-11,054
balance: $946,837

No comments:

Post a Comment