Friday, July 16, 2010

Seeing the finish line

Last night session's was another winning one; not spectacular like Wednesday night's, but solid nonetheless. In the last four sessions, I've won nearly as much play money as the amount I currently have left to reach my goal of one million play dollars. If I could keep up this blistering pace, I'd hit the million mark in five more sessions, just over a week from now.

I'm not kidding myself that I can realistically keep up such a pace; it's most probable that I can't. However, I fully expect to hit my goal before the summer is over.

The natural question that arises when a finish line comes into sight is what to do once it's crossed. You needn't fret that I'll stop posting entries to this blog, though; I have another poker-based goal all lined up!

delta: $36,176
balance: $730,340

No comments:

Post a Comment