Thursday, June 24, 2010

Housed

On Tuesday night, I played well enough to win -- but didn't. Twice, I had straights rubbed out by full houses. If I'd won those two pots, I would have come out well ahead on the night. Both times, the full houses were made the hard way -- with only one pair showing on the board. To add a little insult to injury, both full houses were also made with pocket pairs. Somehow, those types of full houses seem more stealthy and dastardly to me than full houses made with pocket cards which differ from each other.

You know me well enough to know I'm not discouraged by this in the least.

stats:

During current Hold'em session you were dealt 82 hands and saw flop:
- 16 out of 18 times while in big blind (88%)
- 12 out of 18 times while in small blind (66%)
- 40 out of 46 times in other positions (86%)
- a total of 68 out of 82 (82%)
Pots won at showdown - 11 of 20 (55%)
Pots won without showdown - 9

delta: $-17,500
balance: $699,711

No comments:

Post a Comment