Tuesday, September 17, 2013

Nemesis

Last night, one of my opponents was a real thorn in my side. My nemesis, if you will. Every time I had a good hand, she had a better one. On hand 25, my two pair of aces and nines lost to her nine high straight; she won a pot worth $33,298. On hand 42, my two pair of jacks and fours (I'd been dealt pocket fours) lost to her two pair of kings and jacks (she'd been dealt pocket kings); she won a pot worth $4,488. On hand 60, my pair of aces lost to her set of jacks; she won a pot worth $8,213. On hand 102, my two pair of aces and sevens lost to her ace high flush; she won a pot worth $8,977. On hand 105, I made an eight high straight on the river, but folded when she more than doubled my river raise, and there was another player acting behind me. I was afraid one of them had what I call a "high end plus" straight - in this case, a nine high. As it turned out, neither of them did, and I missed out on a chopped pot. I was quite happy when she finally left the table; sometimes, you're just snake-bitten against certain players. After she left, I was able to get back into the black.

During current Hold'em session you were dealt 132 hands and saw flop:
 - 18 out of 22 times while in big blind (81%)
 - 14 out of 23 times while in small blind (60%)
 - 43 out of 87 times in other positions (49%)
 - a total of 75 out of 132 (56%)
 Pots won at showdown - 12 of 24 (50%)
 Pots won without showdown - 5

delta: $11,908
cash game no limit hold'em balance: $5,048,832
balance: $7,405,785

No comments:

Post a Comment