Wednesday, September 18, 2013

Mirror image

The bar chart of my stack size over the course of last night's session is a mirror image of the ideal one. Ideally, I like to see long stretches where my stack is steadily rising, where the amounts lost on lost hands are less than the amounts won on won hands. There should be several up-spikes thrown in there, each one establishing a new steadily-rising plateau, and the bar chart should end with an outsize up-spike on the penultimate hand of the session. That description, in reverse, precisely fits last night's bar chart. On just the second hand of the session, I hit the felt. I'd been dealt pocket nines, and went all in on the turn with them, seeing as they were top pair. I turned out I was up against pocket rockets. I ended up hitting the felt three times, and knew enough not to reup a third time.

During current Hold'em session you were dealt 80 hands and saw flop:
 - 10 out of 11 times while in big blind (90%)
 - 9 out of 12 times while in small blind (75%)
 - 31 out of 57 times in other positions (54%)
 - a total of 50 out of 80 (62%)
 Pots won at showdown - 6 of 18 (33%)
 Pots won without showdown - 5

delta: $-60,000
cash game no limit hold'em balance: $4,988,832
balance: $7,345,785

No comments:

Post a Comment