Friday, May 31, 2013

The Doobie Brothers

I've mentioned the word fatty on this blog before; it's my slang for a full house in poker. Since fatty is also slang for a marijuana cigarette, it follows that any other slang word for a marijuana cigarette could also serve as slang for a full house, once you know the fatty connection. Last night, I had a winning session on the strength of the Doobie Brothers - in other words, multiple full houses. I had three, but only won chips with two of them. On the first Doobie, my full house of queens full of eights lost to four of a kind, queens. On the second Doobie, my full house of jacks full of eights won a pot worth $31,327. On the third Doobie, which was my penultimate hand of the night, my full house of jacks full of tens won a pot worth $26,300. You could say that the second and third Doobies were houses that jacks built :-)

During current Hold'em session you were dealt 53 hands and saw flop:
 - 2 out of 5 times while in big blind (40%)
 - 4 out of 7 times while in small blind (57%)
 - 15 out of 41 times in other positions (36%)
 - a total of 21 out of 53 (39%)
 Pots won at showdown - 4 of 7 (57%)
 Pots won without showdown - 1

delta: $26,956
cash game no limit hold'em balance: $4,855,787
balance: $7,305,195


No comments:

Post a Comment