Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Fading a flush

Last night, I had a winning session largely on the strength of a big hand where I faded a flush. I was dealt Ac Ad, the flop came 2d Ts Qd, and the turn card was 5s. I went all in on the turn, and got one caller. He'd been dealt 6d Jd, and was banking on making his flush draw. He drew a blank on the river, though, which was 3h. It definitely hurt his chances that I'd been dealt one of his outs. I raked in a pot worth $81,596. Since I was an 82% favorite to win after the turn, my use of the term "fade" here may not be strictly correct, but I like the alliteration it lends to the title of this post.

During current Hold'em session you were dealt 35 hands and saw flop:
 - 5 out of 5 times while in big blind (100%)
 - 1 out of 5 times while in small blind (20%)
 - 13 out of 25 times in other positions (52%)
 - a total of 19 out of 35 (54%)
 Pots won at showdown - 3 of 5 (60%)
 Pots won without showdown - 4

delta: $52,776
cash game no limit hold'em balance: $5,123,870
balance: $7,573,278

No comments:

Post a Comment