Monday, November 19, 2012

Three silly personal bests

Last night, I set three silly personal bests: most hands played in one session, most flops seen in one session, and most pots won in one session. The reason they're silly is they really have no bearing on whether or not I made a profit (I didn't). One reason my seeing the flop percentage was so high was there was a quite a stretch when the table was shorthanded. I may have actually set a fourth silly record, for most pots won without a showdown in one session, but I'm not sure (and it surely doesn't matter :-)

During current Hold'em session you were dealt 262 hands and saw flop:
 - 50 out of 59 times while in big blind (84%)
 - 40 out of 61 times while in small blind (65%)
 - 69 out of 142 times in other positions (48%)
 - a total of 159 out of 262 (60%)
 Pots won at showdown - 24 of 54 (44%)
 Pots won without showdown - 32

delta: $-53,425
balance: $6,292,387

No comments:

Post a Comment