Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Cake

Now that I've switched back to cash games after more than three months of playing tournaments, I can finally admit to myself that tournaments, although fun, are pretty stressful. Playing cash games is like cake in comparison. One's skill level makes a much bigger difference in cash games, over the long run. I'm actually pretty amazed that I was able to play tournaments as long as I did and still come out with a profit.

I have to say, I feel like I've been reunited with a long lost friend. I won't be able to make money as fast playing cash games, but I won't be able to lose it as fast either, and I'll have less stress and just as much fun. Who could argue with that? :-)

During current Hold'em session you were dealt 61 hands and saw flop:
 - 6 out of 9 times while in big blind (66%)
 - 3 out of 9 times while in small blind (33%)
 - 16 out of 43 times in other positions (37%)
 - a total of 25 out of 61 (40%)
 Pots won at showdown - 6 of 9 (66%)
 Pots won without showdown - 1

delta: $21,612
balance: $6,280,433

No comments:

Post a Comment