Sunday, November 18, 2012

My favorite card

It might seem a little absurd for me to say that I have a favorite card in the standard 52 card deck, but it's true. It might seem even a little more absurd for me to tell you that I only learned what my favorite card is last night. However, that statement also happens to be true. Not to keep you in suspense any longer, my favorite card is the seven of clubs.

You may already have known that clubs is my favorite suit, so it shouldn't be a total shock that my favorite card is a club. But why the seven? For the simple reason that last night, a seven of clubs on the river filled an inside straight flush draw for me. When that seven of clubs hit, it was love at first sight!

During current Hold'em session you were dealt 42 hands and saw flop:
 - 4 out of 5 times while in big blind (80%)
 - 2 out of 6 times while in small blind (33%)
 - 13 out of 31 times in other positions (41%)
 - a total of 19 out of 42 (45%)
 Pots won at showdown - 3 of 4 (75%)
 Pots won without showdown - 1

delta: $40,930
balance: $6,345,812

No comments:

Post a Comment