Friday, January 27, 2012

Granny smack-talk tilt

Last night, I hit the felt on hand 22 when I went on granny smack-talk tilt. Here's what I mean by that: a player whose screen name indicated she was a grandmother was being highly insulting to another player, and I couldn't refrain from telling her to stop running her mouth. Of course, that only succeeded in including me in her list of targets for verbal abuse. I hit the felt when my two pair, queens and eights was beaten by her two pair, queens and tens.

I reupped for the max, and slowly descended feltward. It was an easy decision to end my night when I finally won two nice pots in three hands to reclaim over half the chips I'd lost.

During current Hold'em session you were dealt 96 hands and saw flop:
- 7 out of 13 times while in big blind (53%)
- 9 out of 14 times while in small blind (64%)
- 43 out of 69 times in other positions (62%)
- a total of 59 out of 96 (61%)
Pots won at showdown - 8 of 17 (47%)
Pots won without showdown - 2

delta: $-19,874
balance: $3,082,630

No comments:

Post a Comment