Monday, February 17, 2014

Value for money

One of the features of the 8-game tournaments I'm really enjoying is the relaxed pace. These tournaments are taking much longer on average to complete than the no limit hold'em ones, and consequently they're much better value for money. On Saturday night, although I came in fourth in both tournaments I entered, I played 59 hands in each one. Another feature I'm really enjoying is the variety; here are the 8 poker flavors played in these tournaments:

Triple Draw 2-7 Lowball Limit
Hold'em Limit
Omaha Hi/Lo Limit
Razz Limit
7 Card Stud Limit
7 Card Stud Hi/Lo Limit
Hold'em No Limit
Omaha Pot Limit


I'm liking the Hi/Lo flavors a lot. I also like deuce and razz, but they're a riskier proposition since they're low only.

buy_in entry_fee num_players num_hands place winnings

 45000      5000           6        59     4        0
 45000      5000           6        59     4        0


delta: $-100,000
tournament balance: $1,719,090
balance: $8,601,789

No comments:

Post a Comment