Thursday, February 6, 2014

Eight feels great

Last night, I finally hit the eight million play dollar plateau. It was a long time coming - 379 sessions after I hit the seven million play dollar plateau, to be precise. I have to say, eight feels great! I will now allow myself the excitement of returning to tournament poker. I'm going to give myself a pretty long leash - two million play dollars. That is to say, I'll allow myself to lose that much before cutting myself off and returning to cash games. If everything goes well, I won't have to cut myself off at all. I'm going to play the $50,000 buy in tournaments exclusively, since they were my sweet spot before. Yahoo!

During current Hold'em session you were dealt 18 hands and saw flop:
 - 0 out of 2 times while in big blind (0%)
 - 0 out of 1 times while in small blind (0%)
 - 10 out of 15 times in other positions (66%)
 - a total of 10 out of 18 (55%)
 Pots won at showdown - 3 of 4 (75%)
 Pots won without showdown - 0

delta: $144,816
cash game no limit hold'em balance: $5,693,836
balance: $8,050,789

No comments:

Post a Comment