Saturday, June 8, 2013

One Hand to rule them all

Lately, I've fallen into a comfortable rhythm playing online poker. Instead of being bored out of my tree waiting for opponents to act, I've been reading a web comic. The PokerStars software is smart enough to thrust its window to the top when it's time for me to act, so my hands don't get auto-folded. I find I do quite well when presented with each poker decision in this interrupt-driven fashion. I realize that I play less flops when I'm basically doing something else, and that's a good thing, since I tend to play too many flops otherwise :-) The one hand which ruled them all came at the end of the session. I hit the nut flush on the turn, bet $14,000 on the river, and the one opponent who was still in the hand called me. I won a pot worth $31,100, and quit the next hand.

During current Hold'em session you were dealt 59 hands and saw flop:
 - 6 out of 9 times while in big blind (66%)
 - 3 out of 8 times while in small blind (37%)
 - 22 out of 42 times in other positions (52%)
 - a total of 31 out of 59 (52%)
 Pots won at showdown - 5 of 9 (55%)
 Pots won without showdown - 4

delta: $30,179
cash game no limit hold'em balance: $4,921,253
balance: $7,370,661

No comments:

Post a Comment