Friday, June 14, 2013

Freefall

Last night, I had another disastrous session. I've lost more in the last three sessions than I've ever lost in three straight cash game no limit hold'em sessions before. The title of this post sprang instantly to mind; fittingly, it's also the title I gave the post after I had my previous worst three session stretch.

I'm no dummy. I realize that I'm actually not ready to play the higher stakes poker I've been trying to play. I was naive enough after the first couple of victories to think that the quality of play at the higher stakes tables was lower, but now I know better.

As of tonight, I'm dropping back down to the $40,000 maximum starting stake, 9 player tables that I'm most comfortable with. It's good to get humbled periodically!

During current Hold'em session you were dealt 151 hands and saw flop:
 - 25 out of 34 times while in big blind (73%)
 - 19 out of 34 times while in small blind (55%)
 - 51 out of 83 times in other positions (61%)
 - a total of 95 out of 151 (62%)
 Pots won at showdown - 12 of 34 (35%)
 Pots won without showdown - 25

delta: $-230,261
cash game no limit hold'em balance: $4,682,975
balance: $7,132,383

No comments:

Post a Comment