Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Sweet sixteen

Last night's session was short and sweet. My very first hand, I flopped a set of sevens and won a pot worth $8K. The next time I went to showdown, I had a full house; that time I won a pot worth $58K. The last time I went to showdown, I had a king high flush and won a pot worth $34K. In between, I mostly fwepped. If I could keep up this pace, I'd be back at a million play dollars before Thanksgiving!

During current Hold'em session you were dealt 16 hands and saw flop:
- 2 out of 2 times while in big blind (100%)
- 0 out of 0 times while in small blind (0%)
- 9 out of 14 times in other positions (64%)
- a total of 11 out of 16 (68%)
Pots won at showdown - 3 of 5 (60%)
Pots won without showdown - 0

delta: $40,468
balance: $898,038

No comments:

Post a Comment