Monday, November 15, 2010

Nonsensical play

Last Friday night, I played so nonsensically that I can't now reconstruct what my thought processes must have been. In my most inexplicable hand, I invested $32,800 on a pair of aces. In the hand that took me to the felt, I invested $15,300 on a stealth two pair. In both cases, I was once again willfully deaf to the betting patterns of my opponents.

I realize right now I really need to strip my game down to the bare essentials, and slowly build it back up. The good news is that I still have a very healthy stack; the bad news is, my stack won't stay that way if I keep on playing so idiotically!

I need to be super patient, and play a lot more tightly; I've been playing much too loosely recently. My goal is to get back to a million play dollars by Christmas; we'll see how I do.

delta: $-40,000
balance: $857,570

No comments:

Post a Comment