Saturday, October 2, 2010

Reversal of fortune

Last night I experienced a complete reversal of fortune. I went from my third worst session ever to my fourth best session ever. Just as I don't attribute the losing session entirely to bad play on my part, I don't attribute the winning session entirely to good play on my part. In fact, I freely admit that the winning session was largely due to luck. I was dealt some good hands, made them pay, and folded all the bad hands. Easy, right?

My final hand of the night, I won $4,800 with a pair of fives. I just knew I had to call it a night right there. I didn't want to make Lady Luck's facial muscles cramp up from all that smiling!

During current Hold'em session you were dealt 49 hands and saw flop:
- 3 out of 7 times while in big blind (42%)
- 4 out of 7 times while in small blind (57%)
- 23 out of 35 times in other positions (65%)
- a total of 30 out of 49 (61%)
Pots won at showdown - 8 of 9 (88%)
Pots won without showdown - 2

delta: $81,200
balance: $951,887

No comments:

Post a Comment