Wednesday, October 20, 2010

My new favorite hand

Lately, I've been getting dealt a pair of threes a lot, and winning with them. It's my new favorite hand! At least two times recently, my strong gut feeling that I'd be seeing another three on the flop has turned out to be true. Here's how this hand has fared for me the last two sessions:

Monday night's session, first instance:

my hand: 3s 3c
flop: 3d 4s 8s
turn: 4d
river: Ks
result: my full house of threes full of fours wins a pot worth $21,400

Monday night's session, second instance:

my hand: 3h 3d
flop: 2c 7c 3s
turn: Qc
result: I collect $2,400 after the turn since everyone else folds

Monday night's session, third instance:

my hand: 3d 3h
result: I fold before the flop when someone raises to $1,200

Monday night's session, fourth instance:

my hand: 3h 3c
flop: Kh 3d 8s
turn: 8c
river: 5s
result: my full house of threes full of eights wins a pot worth $38,670

Last night's session, first and only instance:

my hand: 3h 3c
flop: 3d 8h Qd
turn: As
river: 8c
result: my full house of threes full of eights wins a pot worth $19,800

As you may have inferred, I reneged on my pledge to stop saving hand histories.

During current Hold'em session you were dealt 16 hands and saw flop:
- 2 out of 3 times while in big blind (66%)
- 2 out of 3 times while in small blind (66%)
- 10 out of 10 times in other positions (100%)
- a total of 14 out of 16 (87%)
Pots won at showdown - 4 of 5 (80%)
Pots won without showdown - 1

delta: $19,533
balance: $876,305

No comments:

Post a Comment