Saturday, December 17, 2011

My slowest million

One of the great lessons poker teaches you is that you're just not as good as you think you are. In short, poker teaches you humility. I felt proud of myself when I discovered that my fastest play million was made in just 43 sessions, but to round out the picture, I realized I needed to find out how slowly I'd made my slowest play million. The ugly truth: 403 sessions. Almost 10 times longer than my fastest play million! That 403 represents a whopping 69.6% of the total number of sessions I've played.

The thing is, though, no matter how slowly you make a profit, you're making a profit! I have to confess I'm not feeling humble at all right now. I'm feeling like I have this no limit hold'em game pegged! I know I'm due for a humbling, but I don't think it's coming any time soon, so I brashly say to the poker gods, "Bring it on!"

During current Hold'em session you were dealt 4 hands and saw flop:
- 0 out of 1 times while in big blind (0%)
- 0 out of 0 times while in small blind (0%)
- 1 out of 3 times in other positions (33%)
- a total of 1 out of 4 (25%)
Pots won at showdown - 1 of 1 (100%)
Pots won without showdown - 0

delta: $40,600
balance: $3,202,057

No comments:

Post a Comment