Tuesday, December 20, 2011

My fastest half million

Last night, I set another personal speed record - my fastest ever half million, in 16 sessions. If I can keep up that blistering pace, I'll shatter my fastest million record. In other statistical news, I'm getting close to achieving the platinum ratio in no limit hold'em. For those new to this blog, the platinum ratio is 3 times as many winning sessions as losing sessions.

The bulk of my profit last night came on a single hand. I flopped a straight, and got into a raising war with one opponent until I was all in. This player went all in with only a pair of tens. His hand improved on the river to two pair, queens and tens, but it was too little, too late. I won a pot worth $73,700 to more than double up.

During current Hold'em session you were dealt 21 hands and saw flop:
- 3 out of 4 times while in big blind (75%)
- 4 out of 4 times while in small blind (100%)
- 11 out of 13 times in other positions (84%)
- a total of 18 out of 21 (85%)
Pots won at showdown - 1 of 1 (100%)
Pots won without showdown - 1

delta: $37,900
balance: $3,244,807

No comments:

Post a Comment