Wednesday, December 21, 2011

My slowest half million

Since I like to be fair and balanced in my reporting, I feel it my duty to inform you of how many sessions it took me to earn my slowest half million. The answer isn't pretty - 223. That's fully 38% of the 582 sessions I've currently played. The good news is that I've really picked up the pace since then. In fact, thanks to last night's session, I actually bettered my record for fastest half million - it dropped from 16 sessions to 15.

Early on last night, I was the beneficiary of a real risk-taker. He'd just won a small pot by going all in, and thought that had worked so well he'd try it again right away. Mistake! I'd been dealt a pair of queens, and called him; I was the only caller. He only had a ten jack offsuit, and hit the felt.

On my penultimate hand of the night, I flopped a set a set of sevens, kept betting it big, and eventually scared everyone away. I won a pot worth $38,000 without a showdown, and called it a night.

During current Hold'em session you were dealt 65 hands and saw flop:
- 9 out of 9 times while in big blind (100%)
- 10 out of 11 times while in small blind (90%)
- 29 out of 45 times in other positions (64%)
- a total of 48 out of 65 (73%)
Pots won at showdown - 7 of 13 (53%)
Pots won without showdown - 3

delta: $41,408
balance: $3,286,215

No comments:

Post a Comment