Thursday, December 25, 2014

Second MTT final table

Last night, on Christmas Eve, I made my second ever MTT final table. Like the first time, it was an 8-game tournament. Also like the first time, I came in fourth. I'm now net positive in MTT 8-games, having made the money in four of the seven I've entered. One habit I've gotten into while playing these wonderfully fun MTTs is picking an opponent somewhat at random and tracking my progress against his/hers over the course of the tournament. The reason my selection is only somewhat at random is that I always pick someone who has more chips than I do :-) I figure if I can keep up with that person, I'll be doing okay. It's working out pretty well so far.

buy_in entry_fee num_players num_hands place winnings

  4500       500           6       149     4    32510


delta: $27,510
MTT 8-game balance: $3,780
balance: $9,498,810

No comments:

Post a Comment