Sunday, December 21, 2014

First MTT cash

Last night, I cashed for the first time in an MTT (multi-table tournament). It was only the third MTT I've ever entered. Pretty heady stuff, considering there were 77 entrants. I came in fourth. I was the chip leader when the final table began, but got way too frisky on a deuce hand, which dropped me quickly down to being one of the short stacks. I'm very happy with the way I played overall.

I realize I need to pick a buy in level and stick with it. The last go around with tournaments, I decided the $50,000 buy in level was my bread and butter. This time, I'm going to drop all the way down to the $5,000 buy in level.

I'm super excited about playing MTTs; it's such a rush!

buy_in entry_fee num_players num_hands place winnings

  4500       500           6       191     4    29450


delta: $24,450
8-game tournament balance: $386,150
balance: $9,472,880

No comments:

Post a Comment