Friday, January 3, 2014

7 1/2

If I'm remembering correctly, Fellini's film "8 1/2" was so named because he made it in between his eighth and ninth movies, as a sort of unforeseen in-between movie. I've always liked the title, so I thought I'd steal a little of its panache when it came time to dream up a title for this post. What am I referring to here? The number of big blinds I lost last night. Other than the unusually small size of the losses, the really interesting thing was that each big blind, and the half big blind, were all lost on separate hands. Of course, that means that the most I ever lost an a single hand was one big blind. I'll go out on a limb and claim that this is the first time such a thing has ever happened to me. I'll check it out soon, and 'fess up if I'm wrong.

During current Hold'em session you were dealt 13 hands and saw flop:
 - 1 out of 2 times while in big blind (50%)
 - 1 out of 2 times while in small blind (50%)
 - 6 out of 9 times in other positions (66%)
 - a total of 8 out of 13 (61%)
 Pots won at showdown - 1 of 1 (100%)
 Pots won without showdown - 2

delta: $47,456
cash game no limit hold'em balance: $4,845,768
balance: $7,202,721

No comments:

Post a Comment