Thursday, January 13, 2022

Two years plus in the data wilderness

In the good old days, I had a version of the PokerStars client which saved the hand histories for both real money poker and play money poker. I didn't have to rely on my memory of a session to find something interesting to write about; I could just look through the hand histories. Those days came to an end in November 2019, when my old laptop died and I had to get a new one. When I installed the play money PokerStars client on the new laptop, it didn't include the feature to save the hand histories. That means I've been living for over two years in a data wilderness; all I can record is a high level view of my sessions, without any details. I really miss the details. All this is a roundabout way of saying I don't remember much about last night's session. I played fairly well, but missed the money.

style flavor buy_in  entry players entries paid place winnings

MTT   NLHE    45000   5000       6     107   27    37        0

delta: $-50,000
MTT NLHE balance: $41,027,268
2022 balance: $-3,147,000
blue distance: $3,164,200
balance: $91,696,953

No comments:

Post a Comment